Step #1: Schedule a Free Intro CrossFit Class
The Intro to CrossFit Class is designed to set you up for a success before entering a regular CrossFit class. This class will be 1 session ranging from 1-2 hours and is by APPOINTMENT ONLY so we can work around your schedule! We will cover all of the foundational CrossFit movements followed by a short workout. There is a 5 person limit to our Intro to CrossFit Class to ensure each participant is afforded the proper attention from the coaches. After the completion of this course you will be able to attend any of our regular CrossFit classes. Please contact us to reserve your spot in the next Intro to CrossFit Class.
This course if required for everyone that is new to CrossFit.
Step #2: Join & Attend Classes!
Ready to join or already have some CrossFit experience? That’s great! Just talk to us and we’ll work with you to find a membership plan that fits your needs.
**Members of other affiliates pay $15/workout or bring us a t-shirt from your gym!
- 15% Off Active Military, Firefighters, LEO, First responders, High school Athletes, Pastors, and Full time College Students (must have valid college I.D.)
- Family Discount-After first family member, all additional members receive 25% off. (Family member is defined as spouse or immediate family member living under the same roof.)
- You can only apply for one discount at a time. Largest discount will automatically apply.
- CrossFit 406 uses two options for payment: (1) Payment in full at sign up, or (2) Monthly payment by EFT. A 7% surcharge will be added to your payment if member is unable to use either of these payment options.
- There will be NO CANCELLATIONS to your membership. Certain circumstances will be considered for partial refund. We would be happy to talk to you if you feel like a refund is warranted.